· What is Serein?
SEREIN, the Web of Journals, was established in 2023 by a group of enthusiastic academicians of USA and is a self-regulating, interdisciplinary library of scholars.
· What genres do Serein publish?
Serein works with several genres like Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Management and Education in a vast way where all the journals follow open-access double blind peer-reviewed process. It publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, academic exchanges, conceptual framework, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
· How to submit an Article at Serein?
One can submit the abstract and completed manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Is it a multilingual journal?
Yes, Serein is a multilingual journal which has no language barrier.
· How long the review process takes?
The review process takes 4 days to maximum 2 weeks.
· What is the publication Frequency?
Serein publishes paper on monthly basis.
· Generally when the articles are published?
The papers are published generally 12th of each month.
· Is any review report provided?
Yes, a detailed review report is provided.
· How many authors or contributors are accepted max.?
Maximum 5 authors are accepted.
· Where can I find Instructions for manuscript preparation guideline?
The Manuscript Preparation Guideline can be found at :
· Where can I find Instructions for reviewers?
The Instructions for Authors can be found at :
· Can I change/edit the co-author details on my paper?
Yes, until it gets published.
· Whom do I contact if I have questions about the status of my manuscript?
One can contact at –
· What type of file format do you accept?
Serein accepts MS Word formats.
· How many pages is allowed in any submitted paper?
The main body of the manuscript can be of 15 pages (max.)
· How much is the Submission fee?
There is no Submission fee.
· How much is the online publication charge?
The online publication fee is USD 70.
· How can I buy a single article online?
Yes, it will cost USD 50.
· Is the publication fee negotiable??
No, the fee is not negotiable.
· Do you issue the official acceptance letter??
Yes, we do.
· Will you send the PDF copy of the reviewed manuscript before the final publication??
· What are the Payment procedures?
The payment can be done through Credit/ Debit Card or Money Transfer Services.
· Do you provide any certificate?
Yes, We provide successful publication certificate.
· Can I make any correction in my paper after the publication??
No, it’s impossible.
· Is the publication fee refundable?
No, it’s not refundable.